The term “SIS Forum (Malaysia)” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is G-15, Metia Residence, Persiaran Sukan, Seksyen 13, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
SIS Forum (Malaysia) reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of use and the content of this website without prior notification.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked third parties’ website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SIS’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
This privacy statement and guidelines is to inform you of the use of your personal data which may be collected during your visits to SIS’s website and in view of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“the Act”) that is passed by the Malaysian Government to regulate personal data in a commercial transaction. To comply with the Act, SIS is committed to protecting your privacy and will take relevant measures to safeguard your personal data.
You are not required to provide any personal data on the public areas of this website. However, you may choose to do so by completing the forms on various pages of this website. We will only use the information you provide to us on these pages in order to process the relevant form. Please see the privacy wording on the relevant form for a more detailed explanation of how your information will be used. SIS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to see the changes.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and SIS Forum (Malaysia) participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
You are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage with them with due care and caution with regard to your privacy and personal details. This website nor SIS will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social network sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social network sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by SIS and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to this website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on this website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of SIS. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, SIS takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Copyright and Trademark notice
All copyrights in this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons and sound recordings) is owned or licensed to SIS and shall be protected under the Malaysian Copyright Act 1987.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, adapt, reproduce, distribute create derivative works from any part of this website or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.